Wednesday 28 May 2008

Monday. 8:30am. Pt.1

The train is late, but its here. I must travel 4 stops before I have to get off. I stand In the carriage that's decided to invite the world, this suggested by the 5 different people claiming the space of The Foot as their own, leading me to find refuge in any slight gap of floor. The Eyes search for the opening, I shuffle, stance is sturdy and The Feet are safe for awhile, unfortunately The Face isn't as the new position in the carriage is situated in front of the worst smelling breath to ever breach the air, alarms blast in The Mind, warning bells, flashing lights, “retreat” yells The Minds lieutenant. The Face of The breath attacks ugly infected warfare onto me, my defence, a smile, fake and useless.
The Body is pinned and helpless. The Fat, The Ugly, The Old, The Loud and The Dirty surround me. Whilst I endure, The Eyes wonder, and target, The Gorgeous. The Perfect and The Only worth while appreciation to The Eye and assumed Nose and Mouth on the carriage. “Fuck me?” The Mind begs the earth. Meanwhile the Air thickens and the second foreign scent to breach the air reaches The Nose. “Fuck.ME!” The Mouth Dismays.


“Please, please let me get what I want” The Memory recalls and comforts.

To Be Continued.

Monday. 9:00am. Coming soon.

No comments: